Check out the Student Awards web site for all the details.
For a humourous look at grammar and some of the stickier grammatical situations, check out Grammar Girl. There is a site called Quick and Dirty Tips, and there is also a series of podcasts available. A book on the same topic has just been published. For those of you who are on Facebook, you might like to become a fan of Grammar Girl.
Before you access WIMBA for the first time, please send me an e-mail (email@example.com) indicating that you want to use this resource.
1. Access WIMBA
2. The link takes you to the WIMBA resource page—click on WIMBA.
3. Enter your e-mail address and your password (English)—then you will see the My Wimba page.
4. Click on English 140—Introduction
5. Click on Introductory Message and then the forward arrow on the toolbar. You should then hear the message.
6. To reply, click on the Reply button and the forward button, and begin to record your message.
7. For more information about using WIMBA, please return to the WIMBA resource page and click on User Guide, Sound Tips, or Technical Help.