NEW BLOG

There is a new blog site for this blog: English Skills Blog. It has all of the old features plus a lot of new ones. Check it out!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

GRAMMAR QUESTION, Mar. 8th, 2010

Correct the errors in the following sentence:


Studying on my own pace is a lot of benefit for me do to I am not needing to be worrying about no time for attend class.


Note: you can still see previous Grammar Questions; they are posted in the archive in the side bar and listed a year previous to their date of posting.

6 comments:

Joanne T said...

Studying at my own pace is beneficial to me because I do not need to worry about finding the time to attend class.

Veronica Baig said...

JOANNE: A good solution:-)

Devika Arnold said...

Studying on my own pace benefits me a lot,I don't have to worry about attending class on time.

devika Arnold said...

Studying on my own pace benefits me a lot, I dont have to worry about attending class on time.

Unknown said...

Studying at my own pace is more beneficial for me as finding the time to attend class.

Veronica Baig said...

DEVIKA:You have solved many of the problems; now look at preposition usage and punctuation;-)
DANIEL: I want you to look at that last clause again; it's incomplete;-)